Syndeo Outsourcing takes your privacy seriously and is committed to protecting the confidential information of our prospective, current and former clients. Because we value our customer relationships, we will only share your information for the purposes of providing the HR, payroll and benefits-related services which you have engaged us to perform.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is
used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How to make corrections to the information we collect.
- How we inform you of material policy changes.
Your confidential information includes, but is not limited to, protected health information, financial information, and other protected personal information. We collect only the amount of confidential information that you choose to provide to us.
Confidentiality PracticesWe take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your confidential information. Generally, we support the concept of non-disclosure of your confidential information. We also hold our business associates and our affiliates to similar confidentiality standards. Your confidential information must be used and disclosed in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, contractual obligations, and our company’s policies and procedures.
Information We Collect
We collect confidential information about you in order to provide service, including, but not limited to,
- Information we receive from you on applications or required questionnaires, such as your
occupation, marital status, social security numbers, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, etc.;
- Information that allows us to communicate with you or your employees such as name, username, password, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or any other addresses used to send messages.
- Information that allows us to conduct business with you such as products or services offered, financial information, company information, etc.
Information We Share
We do not use, disclose, sell or transfer any confidential information without consent unless required or permitted by law or regulation. In cases of permitted disclosure, we will disclose information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose provided.
We restrict access to your confidential information to our employees who need to know such information in order to provide you with services for which you have engaged us. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with U.S. federal and state regulations to guard your confidential information.
Correcting or Removing Your Personal Information
If you would like to correct the confidential information you have provided to us, or to request that we remove your information from our records, contact our corporate headquarters with the correction or removal request.