Show us a successful businessperson, and we’ll show you an independent thinker. Knowing the value of hard work, they’re not afraid to take on every aspect of their organization.
Most people that have founded a successful business pride themselves on being independent. They know the value of hard work and they aren’t afraid to take on every aspect to make their organization thrive. But, truth be told, they can’t possibly handle everything. When they become willing to accept this fact, many turn to outsourcing certain aspects of their business, from basic labor to human resources.
So, why do they outsource? What are the top reasons they did (and that you’re thinking about)? Here’s the top five:
1. Reducing Cost (a penny saved is a penny that falls right to the bottom line) – Outsourcing has the potential to save you money without sacrificing the integrity of your operations.
This can sometimes be hard to swallow, or even believe, especially for the entrepreneurial business owner. But it’s true, and it happens – often. The savings can be rolled into the bottom line, or a process that can only be performed internally. It makes sense (and that adds up to dollars).
2. Improve Business Focus (more time to do what you came here to do) – One of the biggest obstacles that entrepreneurs face is handling the essential aspects of running a business. Counterintuitive? Maybe, but having to do these things takes them away from the work that will help their business grow (and what led them into the business in the first place: their passion). Outsourcing lets others handle the block-and-tackle stuff, while you grow the business.
3. Unfulfilled Needs (getting what you need without spending a fortune) – You can’t always find what you need in your local market. If you can find a supplier or service elsewhere that allows you to save money, why not take advantage of the opportunity? For many, outsourcing is the simple answer.
4. Risk Management (take the pressure off yourself; let someone else handle it) – If you do your own paperwork, it’s your responsibility if anything goes wrong. For instance, if you handle your own payroll, you’ll be hearing from the IRS if anything goes awry. (Syndeo not only understands accountability, but lives it, so you can sleep at night.)
5. Better Employees (a qualified employee that you don’t have to train) – It’s frustrating to search for qualified applicants for critical positions, especially when no one seems to be a truly qualified. Outsourcing allows you to get the job done without the time and expense of finding, and training, a new employee (let alone sustaining them with employment benefits services). Companies who outsource human resources and other important areas employ highly skilled and qualified people ready to do the job quickly and efficiently.
Syndeo Human Resources offers the highest caliber outsourcing you’ll find in the state of Kansas and the Midwest. We’re locally-based professionals (yes, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas) in HR outsourcing, employee benefits, payroll, workers’ compensation and staffing.
There are “unknowns” in your business. At Syndeo, we are in the business of removing them. We mitigate risk, alleviate fear of change, and help our clients sleep better. We’re always on the lookout for new and better ways to help our clients. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, let’s talk.