Two more Syndeo employees are now certified through the Society for Human Resource Management.
HR Business Partners Courtney Vitamvas and Thuy Tran passed their exams in June about two weeks apart and after months of studying.
A SHRM certification is an industry-recognized credential for individuals who are considered an expert in the field of human resources. SHRM is an advocacy organization whose mission is to elevate and advance the HR profession.
Vitamvas and Tran achieving their SHRM certification pushes Syndeo closer to having its entire HR department with that credential. Three other Syndeo HR Business Partners are in the process of obtaining their SHRM certification.
Others on staff who are SHRM certified are:
- Connor Cross, Senior HR Business Partner.
- Crystal Rochester, HR Business Partner.
- Kate Rhea, formerly an HR business partner before transitioning to Payroll Director earlier this year.
- Kevin Steckley, Senior Business Development Partner.
- Megan Dresie, HR Business Partner.
- Olivia Becker, HR Business Partner.
- Tonja Sowder, Vice President of Human Resources.
Benefits Administrator Trisha Boyer is certified as a Professional in Human Resources, an industry credential similar to the SHRM certification.
About us: As the Heartland’s leading employer services company, Syndeo partners with local business owners to help them minimize risk, improve efficiency and maximize profitability allowing them the freedom to focus on growth and fulfilling their mission. Syndeo fulfills its mission by taking on all of the HR responsibilities for our clients’ workforce, including employee relations, benefits, risk management and payroll.
~Josh Heck, Marketing Manager Syndeo